Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
BCB Community Bank founded in November 2000.The Bank started with just one branch in Bayonne, New Jersey. BCB has always considered the community to be its primary focus. While growing, the Bank never lost sight of its mission to serve the people and businesses within the communities it supports. The past, present, and future are rooted in the community, which is why community is part of the Bank’s name. Today, BCB is a thriving community bank with branch offices throughout New Jersey and New York. BCB has more than 350 employees and assets in excess of $1.7 billion. BCB offers individuals and businesses a full menu of products and services, including: Personal Savings, Checking Accounts, CDs, Commercial Mortgages, Residential Mortgages, SBA Loans, Business Lines of Credit, Health Care Industry Loans for Medical Professionals, and much more. On, June 07, 2017 BCB announced they have entered into a definitive merger agreement with Indus-American Bank. Upon consummation of the merger, Indus-American Bank will merge with BCB Community Bank and will operate as a division of BCB Community Bank. Following the closing of the merger, BCB will form an advisory board which will consist of current members of the Indus-American Bank board of directors and other prominent community members. BCB prides itself in ‘Paying It Forward.’ We are a true community bank that gives back to the neighborhoods it serves. It is this philosophy that has made BCB Community Bank the successful institution it is today.”
Contact: Stephany Kim-Chohan and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
AARP is the nation’s largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering Americans 50 and older to choose how they live as they age. With 1.3 million members in New Jersey and nearly 38 million members and offices in every state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, AARP works to strengthen communities and advocate for what matters to most families with a focus on health security, financial stability and personal fulfillment.
In New Jersey AARP we advocate for members on critical priorities, such as strengthening Social Security, protecting seniors’ access to their doctors, and ensuring all Americans have independence and choice. We also sponsor and offer many other programs and ways to engage with communities. These include; attending free movie screenings through our Movies For Grownups program, hosting information trivia and wine and paint events, sponsoring fraud prevention shredding opportunities, offering discounted theater and sports tickets and many more innovative strategies for 50+ to discover their Real Possibilities.
AARP contact is Cristina Anastasio, and email is email@example.com
Reach out further…..Sponsor a Networking night and /or Advertise on AICC’s Website / e-newsletter
AICC now offers a variety of Networking Nights Sponsorship Offers and Advertising options on their Website / e-Newsletter. Select what works for you and get connected…
Annual Patron Sponsor: $2500
- Advertising on main page of web site and e-newsletter every month with special mention as annual Patron Sponsor.
- Sponsorship of one Network Night Sponsor (inclusive of all benefits) and one Network Event Sponsor (inclusive of all benefits) within one year from time of sponsorship
- Recognition at every networking event – (company sign board or a banner)
- Corporate Membership 2 admits every networking night within the year.
- Full endorsement of the Chamber to drive business to sponsor through targeted mailing to its entire database up to 4 times a year – common patrons
Network Night Sponsor: $ 1000 (held every Fourth Wednesday of the Month)
- 30 minutes of exclusive time to sponsor.
- Several email blasts to drive member attendance.
- Give sponsor list of all attendees with their contact information.
- Full page article/Ad in e-newsletter.
- Distribution of material at Network Nite.
- Sponsors can bring up to 5 attendees
Network Event Sponsor: $500
- 15 minutes of exclusive time to sponsor
- Several email blasts to drive member attendance
- Give sponsor list of all attendees with their contact information
- Half page Article/Ad in e-newsletter
- Distribution of material at the Network Nite.
- Sponsor can bring 2 attendees
Advertisement Rates in e-newsletter
- Full page’ Ad” : $150/- (per insertion)
$800/- (12 months)
- Business Card’ Ad” : $30/- (per month)
$150/- (six months)$250/- (12 months)
- Educational Article : $100/-
$125/- (with Photo)
- Broadcasting : $100/- per e-mail blast
For any other general information please feel free to contact our Chamber Office at 732 777 4666